Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Title: Monster
Series: Cassidy Edwards #1
Author: Carmen Caine
Rating: 

Revenge. It’s all I've lived for. Revenge against those who stacked the cards against me from the start. But I’m changing the deck now. I’m getting even. Born to a vampire, I wasn’t supposed to survive—but I did.


My name is Cassidy. Cassidy Edwards. And I’m the first of my kind.
 

The Job


Trapping a sixteenth-century Scottish Highlander of a vampire who just might be seduction itself.


The Team


A firedrake with an attitude, a werewolf with a problem, and an imp in dire need of rehab.


The Boss


A dangerously powerful warlock as handsome as sin.


My Problem:
Bluffing my way into a job, my first mission into the Charmed world opens a Pandora’s box of betrayal and secrets … along with attractions of the most lethal kind.

Monster begins when Cassidy ends up trying to feed off of the wrong person. Now, she's being "hired" to do a job she can't seem to refuse. The problem is, she's entering a whole new world she didn't even know existed, and she has no idea what she's doing. This is going to be a long job, but she must make the must of it to reach her end goal, revenge. 

This book was okay. It wasn't great, but not bad. I enjoyed the characters a whole lot. Especially the heroine. She was just freaking awesome, even though she didn't know what she was doing half of the time. And I really liked the plot as well. It was something very unique and interesting. Not sure if I will read more in this series, but this was a nice book to pass the time with. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:37 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%