Friday, March 27, 2015

Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!
It's a great way to get more followers, and follow more blogs! 
You can follow me anyway you want! However, I really need more followers on NETWORKED blogs, so if you have that option I would totally appreciate that! 

This week's question is...
Q:Have you ever been to BEA, if so what was your favorite experience there?

A: My sad answer is, no I have not been to BEA! However, I do wish to go one day! I think it would be freaking awesome! 

What about you?
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:56 AM 8 comments

8 comments :

  1. It seems like none of us have been! One day... Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy,

    I agree! One day maybe will all band together and go! LOL

    Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to BEA. It's way too expensive.
    New follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-bea-attendance.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been either, due to cost. Hopefully one day. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Jess! Thanks for stopping by as well! I hope you get a chance to go one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope to go one day, as well! It sounds like so much fun, but unfortunately it also sounds very expensive. Lol!

    New follower via Goodreads, Twitter, Pinterest, and Bloglovin! (:

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping to go sometime in the future!

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%