Sunday, February 8, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

This week went by so quickly! I started a new meme yesterday called, My To Be Read List. Go vote for my next read! I'm super excited about it! It seems like a whole lot of fun!! 

I've also found a new young adult author that I just love! Her books are really really good. Funny, and super exciting. You should check her out!! 

That's it for me for now. Laters!


-Last Week-
Memes:

Blog Tours, Giveaways:

New Reviews:

ARC:
Beautiful Life by Brynn Asher (Reveiw to come)

by ShootingStars Reviews 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%