Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.


Blog Stuff & More:
This week went by way way too fast. I'm having to deal with a lot of personal stress, so I haven't been doing much for the blog. But that is soon to change. I'm also having a hard time finding a good book to read now. I've read all of my ARC's and just can't find anything as good to pass the time with. I hope to find a good one soon, but until then I will keep trucking along! 

Good day everyone! 



-Last Week-



New Reviews:



ARC:
REVIEW TO COME FOR SOARING!
Holding Strong by Lori Foster (Review to come)
by ShootingStars Reviews 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%