Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Title: Unexpected Fate
Series: Hope Town #1
Author: Harper Sloan
Rating: 

Have you ever felt like you were living your life for a future that was predetermined? Like there was some bigger picture you just prayed you would someday see clearly? That picture has been crystal clear to me since I was old enough to recognize it for just what it was.

Or I should say recognize him for who he was.

I’ve loved Cohen Cage since I was a small child. He’s been my everything for the last twenty-two years. I’ve loved him through every girlfriend he’s ever brought home. Through his college years and then mine. I’ve loved him through two deployments. And ever since the day I told him how I felt, he’s acted like I’m a stranger.

My name is Danielle Reid, and it’s time for me to get my man. 

Our future is an unexpected fate, and no matter what our parents, siblings, and friends say…it’s going to be worth every second of the fight to make it happen.

Unexpected Fate begins with Dani doing everything she can to finally get the man she has been in love with all her life. But he keeps pushing her away for reasons she really doesn't get at all. She knows that he is the one, and that they should be together, but again she just doesn't understand what he's thinking or feeling. These two dance around it for a while, until their unexpected fate happens. But when Cohen is called to be away for a long while for work, lots of crazy things starting to happen to her.. And with Cohen being away, it makes it a whole lot harder for her to deal. But these two will do whatever they can to keep their unexpected fate together, no matter what it takes. 

This book was a very good surprise. I was honestly a little unsure about it at first, but it just didn't start out all that great. But wow, it sure ended on a super awesome note. I also totally loved to see Axel, in super crazy daddy mode. That was just icing on the cake. I totally really enjoyed this book. It was very good, and I loved Cohen and Dani together. They made a very good couple! Now, I can not wait to read more in this series. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:25 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%