Saturday, February 14, 2015

My To-Be Read List is a monthly meme hosted by Because Reading is Better Than Real Life!

Hey everyone! Today is the day that I announce the winner for this months read!! I thank you all for voting for me.. I was having a hard time myself picking! 

So, the...


Burned by Karen Marie Moning! 

Thanks so much for helping me out on this! Now, I will start reading soon, and let you all know my review at the end of the month!! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:00 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. I have heard nothing about this book. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for this one. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I know I voted for this one! I hope you love it, Whitney. I've heard good things. I can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone for voting! I hope I enjoy it too. I'm a little scared for it though. I've only heard bad things about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%