Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 




Hey! I can't believe it's already Sunday, and January! 
This is going to be a really good year! I've started getting all of my current challenges in order for the year. You should check those out as well, they are located on the side bar with links to join in with us. And of course the ultimate Goodreads challenge of 450 books to read for the year of 2015! I'm really hoping I can make it this year! 

Oh, and it snowed on New Year's eve, day and the day after it was crazy! 

Have a good week everyone! 



-Last Week-

Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, Giveaways:

New Reviews:

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Look at all of those yummy books! You are going to make me break my rule and grab some. LOL I'm going to check out your challenges. I'm doing the Goodreads Challenge at 130 books. I kept it light so I could be sure to get reviews done for all of them. And I'm doing a Horror Challenge and an Alphabet Challenge. They all work together so should be fun.
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/04/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-91-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a lot of books in your shelf! I should check those out! Here's my Sunday Post:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-sunday-post-meme-13.html

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%