Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 



This weeks is all ready over! I can't believe it. I had my birthday on Wednesday, which would have been a lot better if my hubby and son weren't sick. But I was able to read enough books to complete my January read-a-thon goal! So, that rocked! And since it is January, there are a few new releases coming out this month that I'm very much looking forward to! I can not wait to read them! 

Have a good day! 



New Reviews:

ARC:


by Whitney Martin 9:23 AM 5 comments

5 comments :

  1. I want Deadspots, Bewitching the Werewolf, Red Headed Stepchild....I want all of them. Really. They all look like my kind of reading. Off to check them out.

    And Happy Birthday. I hope your family feels better soon.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/11/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-92-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday ! But sorry your husband and son were sick, I hope they'll get better soon. What a book haul, there are several that I would love to lay my hands upon ! Enjoy and have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Red, and Laura!

    I hope you each get to read some of those. Most of them were pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and I hope you have fun reading. If you have the time check this out: https://plus.google.com/106671740027571728549/posts/M84EfC14FiT

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%