Sunday, January 25, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.



Blog Stuff:
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing good, and having a good year so far! I'm doing pretty well! I've created a new email for Shooting Stars Reviews. So, if you need to contact me email me at Shootingstarsreviews@gmail.com!

Well, I seem to have found myself in another book slump! 
I've just gone through a major urban fantasy/paranormal genre kick! I've read lots and lots of them this month, and I couldn't seem to stop. Now, I can't seem to find a good book to read. The last few books I have read have been only okay, or just not all that great at all. 
So, I'm looking for something really good to read. Let me know if you have any suggestions! 


-Last Week-




New Reviews:


RE-Reads:



ARC:
Reviews To come! 
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%