Thursday, January 1, 2015

Title: 'Til Death
Series: Til Death #1
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 

They say there's a fine line between love and hate. 

There is. 

I married a douchebag.

I didn't know it at the time. 

He came in like a handsome stranger and blew me off my feet. 

I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am. 

Then he left me high and dry. 

Turns out, I was nothing more than a business plan for billionaire playboy, Marcus Tandem. 

He needed to be married in order to obtain his grandfathers business, and I was the poor victim in his path. 

I believed in what we had, until the truth reared its ugly head. 

I never meant anything to Marcus. Not a damned thing. 

With my world spinning on its axis, the girl I once was has long since died. 

Instead he left me as this empty, emotionless shell.

I may have made a vow before God to love and cherish him ‘Til Death do we part, but it’s time for me to give back to Marcus, exactly what he gave me. 

He has to pay.

And pay he will. 

This is part of a two book series and it will contain a HEA – Readers over 18+


Till Death begins when Marcus realizes he has to have something in order to keep his company. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he didn't believe there was any other way. And Katia didn't want to fall for anyone. She was good with the one night they shared, but when it became apparent he wasn't going to leave her alone, she started to actually fall for him. Then months later she ends up marrying him. But he's hiding things from her, and she's unsure of what's going to happen next. 

I really did like this one. I loved the shortness of it, and the characters. But the problem was I was a little bit frustrated with Marcus half the book, then the other half I was kind of thinking that Katia was a little bit dumb, even though she really didn't act dumb. But when it came to Marcus she was just plain stupid. I really felt bad for her at times, but then other times I was like seriously? WTF is wrong with you? 

The story has my interest completely now. I can not wait to read the next one. This one for sure ended with a cliffhanger, but that was to be expected. Just a tip, whatever you think you know about this book from reading the blurb, or listening to others talk about it, you really don't know anything about. I highly recommend reading it before casting any judgments. Because I wasn't really sure about it at first after reading all of the above things, but once I read it I was really glad I did. 

by Whitney Martin 10:15 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%