Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome everyone to Top Ten Tuesday! A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks question is.. Top Ten Most Anticipated Books In 2015!

There are a lot of books I'm looking forward too! I just hope I can come up with TEN right now!! So, here we go....

1)Darkest Before Dawn (KGI #10) by Maya banks: This is the 10th installment of the KGI series! I am so in love with this series, and I seriously can not wait for this book! And number 10 is going to be about the mysterious Hancock! I can not wait for more about him, he's always been a bad guy/ good guy type. So, it will be super interesting to learn more about him! 

2)Vision In Silver (The Others #3) by Anne Bishop: The third book in this series is going to be freaking amazing! Simon is desperate to help Meg, and the keep his people safe. And I'm hoping in this one there will be a little bit more romance between Meg and Simon! 

3)Sweet Seduction Secrets (Sweet Seduction #8) by Nicola Claire: It's finally Adam's turn to get a book! I'm so so so excited about this one. I love this series, and I can't wait to see this member of the team find love! 

4)The Meremaid & The Crocodile Part Two: I really enjoyed the first book in this series, and it left off with a really bad Cliffhanger, so now I'm anxiously waiting for the next one! 


 5)Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep: This is a whole new series by one of my favorite authors Jennifer Estep! I'm expecting this one to be extremely awesome and I can not wait for it! 

6)Bound by Flames (Night Prince #3) by Jeaniene Frost: I really love this series so far, even though the last book was good and frustrating, I'm still very much looking forward to the next one! 

7)Burned (Dani O'Malley #2) by Karen Marie Moning: The first book in this series was a little bit frustrating. I really didn't like the fact that Joy was with the "hero." That about drove me bonkers, and I'm a little frustrated with having to wait so long for this one. But I'm still very much looking forward to it, and I have all the faith the author will make it awesome. 

8)Fake (Scarab Beetle #3) by C.L. Stone: This will be the third in this series, and I can not wait for it. I'm really excited to learn who the heroine picks, if she picks one or not. 


 9)A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I really love the Throne of Glass series by this author, so I'm looking forward to this one. I think it's going to have another kick ass heroine, and I'm totally obsessed with those! 

10)The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead: I really like this series, and this will be number six. In all honesty though, I'm kind of ready for this one to be over with. I don't want it to go too long, but I'm still looking forward to this book! 


Now, that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed my list, and I look forward to seeing your list too! 

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%