Sunday, December 14, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


This week went by pretty quickly! 
I was able to get my Christmas shopping done yesterday, so that was a huge plus for the week. I've also been able to get lots of books done, and I'm ready for my December Read-a-thon! You should check out goodreads, and join the Read-a-thon group to participate! 

I hope everyone has a good week! 
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 5 comments

5 comments :

  1. Wow awesome haul Whitney and I laughed our Sunday Post titles are polar opposites! Glad you got your shopping done..that has to feel awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent book haul! *drools* I really need to start my shopping earlier in the year. Of course, I say that every year. lol Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kimba! Thanks for stopping by! I thought it was hilarious our post titles were opposites. I hope you get your shopping done soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Voracious Reader- I say that every year too, then end up waiting till a week or two before Christmas! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, can you give me some of your efficiency, please ? By the way, I'm drooling on your book haul, so now that you have all the time to read, enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%