Sunday, December 21, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


Blog Stuff:
Hey everyone! I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas! I thought I was done shopping last week, but apparently I forgot a few people, so I ended up going yesterday! And whoa! Let me tell you it was crazy busy! I went to K Mart and they didn't have any baskets. Seriously, they had people waiting in line for baskets! It was crazy!!

I ended up getting all of my hubby's gifts and a few more yesterday, so now I really am completely done! And if I forgot someone, well I'm sorry but it's too freaking scary to back out into the world of shopping again! LOL!

I was also able to get a lot of books read this week, since I'm thinking the Christmas week I'm not going to be able to get that many done!


I do hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

-Last Week-
Memes:
Sunday Post: Shopping Done!

That's What He Said Thursday: The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield by Ninya Tippett


Giveaways, Blog tours, Cover Reveals:
Cover Reveal: ASA by Jay Crownover Cover Reveal


New Reviews:


ARC:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 3 comments

3 comments :

  1. I've got a couple more gifts, just small things, to buy. I plan to get out tomorrow and get it done. I'm jealous of you reading Wicked, I need to get ahold of that soon!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so totally scary out in the shopping world right now. I find it terrifying but I have to go back out the next two days to get last minute shopping done since I've been in school since Thursday.

    Congrats on getting so many reviews done, that's majorly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books you go there. Hope this week will be nothing but amazing for you! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas babe ♥

    WeeklyWrap@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%