Sunday, December 28, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


Hey Everyone! 

Since, this week was Christmas week I didn't get a whole lot of reading done! I actually went three whole days without reading!! It was crazy! But I enjoyed spending time with my family, and watching my son open his gifts! 

I was actually very lucky! My hubby got me a signed copy of The Gamble by Kristen Ashley! And a KA pokerchip, and coffee cup! I loved it! 

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and I hope you all have a good New Year! 


-Last Week-

New Reviews:
by Whitney Martin 9:31 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%