Sunday, December 28, 2014

Title: Saving Grace
Series: Mad World #2
Author: Christine Zolendz
Rating: 

After spending over 2,000 years being a lost soul looking for the angel I was forbidden to fall in love with, I finally found him. Lucky for me he has taken up residence inside the hot body of NYC’s local bad boy, tattooed rock star, Shane Maxton. Turns out, not only is he absolutely perfect, so is the whole Grace Taylor life that I’m stuck in. The only problem is Gabriel. An archangel who wants me all to himself so he kind of kidnaps me. Now I have to find my way back and hope everything works out..

Saving Grace begins with Grace thinking that her angle love has abandoned her, and now she's stuck living her last life as Grace Taylor. So, she has decided screw it, it's time to live her life the way it should have been. And that includes Shane, who claims to remember everything, and also claims to love her, but these two can't seem to get on the same page. 
And with Gabriel after Grace, and making life really hard on her, things just can't seem to go right in Grace's life. And she just wants her last chance to be good, not crappy like the last 2,000 years have been... 

This one was good. But not as good as the first one. I was really frustrated with the Shane and Grace thing. I hated the fact that it felt like the first one all over again, and that they kept accusing each other of bad things. I also didn't like the fact that it seemed almost like she forgot her angle in like two seconds because of Shane, but then those two never really talks about anything, because if they had they problably wouldn't have been fighting so dang much. So, that's what really bothered me about this one. Other then that though I really did enjoy it. I also really loved the end. It ended beautifully! It was the perfect ended to this series! 
by Whitney Martin 9:23 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%