Friday, December 12, 2014

Title: Karma
Series: Karma #1
Author: Donna Augustine
Rating: 

People say karma's a...well, you know. Personally, I don't think I'm that bad. It's not like I wanted this job. I wasn't even in my right mind when I accepted the position. 

Now, I'm surrounded by crazy coworkers like Lady Luck, who's a bit of a tramp, and Murphy's Law, who's a bumbling oaf. But the worst is Fate. He's got a problem with transfers like myself, and I have to see him constantly. It's unavoidable. We're hunting the same man—my murderer.

Karma begins when Camilla dies from a horrible accident. Now, she's being told she's the new Karma. This is all so odd for her she can't understand it, but add in her new job, the goodbye to her human life, and not to mention Fate seems to be out to get her literally, she's just really have a bad time of it. But when things start heating up she's there to take on her current job, and to learn about her murder. 

This book started out semi interesting, but I was seriously annoying with the heroine. BUT that didn't last long at all. I soon fell in love with this unique hilarious story about Karma, Fate, add a dash of Murphy's Law, and Lady Luck and you get a whole new world of awesome craziness. I just adored this book, and by the end I was anxiously waiting for the next one. It ended up being just the right amount of humor, and seriousness mixed into one big package! I now look forward to reading more in this series!
by Whitney Martin 3:25 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I recently added it to my to-read list, so I'm glad you found it good too ;) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%