Sunday, December 28, 2014

Title: Fall From Grace
Series: Mad World #1
Author: Christine Zolendz
Rating: 

I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordinaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.

But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that.

A paranormal romance.

Fall from Grace begins when Grace's brother dies and she goes back to her apartment she shares with her best friend. But her best friend has a boyfriend now, and he has a best friend in a band named Shane. Shane and Grace seem to start off on really rocky ground. Especially since Grace is saving her self for the special someone, and her best friend is the only one who knows her secrets that she's keeping from everyone else. And Shane is a man whore who seems to be trying to forget someone, but these two can't seem to stop the attraction between them. Especially when secrets start to come out. 

This book was very good! It captivated me right from the start and I couldn't put it down till the end. Even though it ended in a cliffhanger, it was still freaking awesome. I loved Grace. I really loved her personality and how she tried to be indifferent to Shane, but it just wasn't working out.  I also loved all of the paranormal part of the story. That brought a whole unique twist to the story that made it that much more enjoyable! The only downside to the book besides the ending, was the fact that Grace kept denying Shane, but then would try to go out with someone else. It really sort of drove me nuts. And the way Shane acted some times made me want to slap him. Other then that it was very very enjoyable! 
by Whitney Martin 9:08 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%