Sunday, November 16, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


Blog Stuff:
This week, no, this month is going by so quickly! I've had to get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday, so I'm a little bit slow on the reading right now. But I have some new books I just finished, and some new ones that I'm working my way through so that is very exciting! 
I also can not believe how cold it is already! And some places are already getting snow!! WOW! 

I'm also doing well with the blog. Made a few minor changes to graphics, and I NOW HAVE A RECOMMENDED PAGE. So, on the hope screen at the top right click on the recommended tab to see all of the books I recommend! 



That's all from me! Have a great week! 


-Last Week-

Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, Giveaways:



Books+Reviews:

ARC:

NetGalley:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. So glad the blog is going well. The blog is completely shifted to the right. Was that intentional or do you have a broken code? Too Wild to Tame looks like it will keep you warm. Brrr it is cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in serious denial about how quickly this month is going by and the temperature! It's going to be a very long winter if this keeps up and I don't even live in one of the colder areas! I'll have to go check out your recommended page! I've got a few things on my Blog to do list but I think it will be awhile before I can get to them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are one of the places with snow LOL. It has been snowing all weekend... it's kinda nice but it will get old quick too, especially with the slippery roads! Have a good week, and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow? Not from my part of the world. Too bad. Have a great week :)

    Here's mine:
    WeeklyWrap@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%