Sunday, November 23, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


Blog Stuff: 
Another week has gone by so quickly! I've been able to get some reading done, and also get ready for Thanksgiving that's coming up this Thursday! 

Also, I've got to read a few more ARC's and these books just keep getting better and better. 

That's really about it for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! 


Happy Thanksgiving! 

~Last Week~
Memes:

Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, &Giveaways:
Release Event: Taken (Werewolf Academy #4) by Cheree Alsop

New Reviews:

ARC:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 5 comments

5 comments :

  1. I'm curious about A Touch Of Heat. It's been recommended to me.
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/23/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-86-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have The Expatriates but haven't read it. Is it good? :)

    WeeklyWrap@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha Young is on my authors to try list! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm on kind of ready but don't mention Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, A Touch of Heat is amazing! I love it! I hope you get to check that series out. :)

    Nyze, I haven't read The Expatriates yet, but I've heard great things about it!

    Katherine, Samantha Young is awesome! I love a lot of her books. :) Happy Thanksgiving! Christmas will be here before we know it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a pretty awesome week! I want to join a blog tour, but I haven't gotten enough time to do so. Here's my Sunday Post:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-sunday-post-meme-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%