Sunday, November 2, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.


Blog:
So, I've been very busy on the blog this past week! I found a Young Adult series that totally rocked, and I got so caught up in that I forgot everything else! :) 
The first book is called Introduction (Ghost Bird or The Academy #1) by C.L. Stone! This author brought together a very unique and intriguing story that had me wanting more from the very start! Now, I can not wait for the next book to come out. On to other news, I had a good weekend. My son and I went out of town to a wedding, and that was a lot of fun. Other than that it's just been more and more reading! :) 

Have a great week! 






-Last Week-




New Books & Reviews:



ARC:


-Random Posts:



by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. How great that you found a new series that works for you! Love when that happens! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks:) you have a great week as well!!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%