Sunday, November 30, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


Blog Stuff: 
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! 
It was really good for me. We had Thanksgiving at my house this year, and went to family's house to eat as well. So there was a whole lot of food, and it was all very yummy!! 

I was able to get quite a few books done before Thanksgiving and a few after as well. But during I was cooking up a storm! :) 

That's really it for me for this week. I hope every had a wonderful week, and lots of good books and food!! 

-Last Week-

Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, & Giveaways:


New Books:

ARC:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%