Thursday, October 9, 2014

Welcome everyone to That's What He Said Thursday! 
A weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break

This is a meme where you let us all know what your favorite hero says to the heroine! 

This weeks quote is...

"Three things," he growls. "One, one you're too fuckin' young for me. Two, because of that, don't ever kiss me again and three, fuck, darlin', you kiss like a fuckin' angel." -Jackson to Serenity. 

 Knights' Sinner by Bella Jewel! 
Description:
Jackson is always considered the 'softie'. He's the first to help people out when they're in need. He's President of the Hell's Knights and he figures it's about time he shows the world how much of a sinner he can be. 

Serenity has a dark past. Secrets haunt her and she has no way of escaping them. Hogan is the only family she knows and life with him is brutal. And it's about to get worse. 

He sends her on a mission. 

On a mission to destroy the Hell's Knights and the Heaven's Sinners. 

Can she pretend with a club she doesn't know? 

Or will she betray Hogan for the man she's falling in love with?


I really really enjoyed this book! I loved Jackson and Serenity together! And this quote just stuck out to me for some reason. :) 

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 7 comments

7 comments :

  1. Well that is an interesting quote heh. So he's pushing her away, but not really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it terrible that I think that quote is kinda swoony?!? :) This is a series I've been wanting to read, Whitney. So, I should take the plunge??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is terrible, but that is why they are book boyfriends and not real life boyfriends. They can get away with saying stuff like that and making us swoon. lol.

      Delete
    2. Lol! Brandee yes you should try this series. It's one of my favorite MC Romance series. This is the third book in the series though. So, make sure you start with the first one.

      Delete
  3. He's a toughy! I like it. First time I hear about this book though. *adds to Goodreads* ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Don't forget to add the first and second book too! :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%