Thursday, October 2, 2014

Welcome everyone to That's What He Said Thursday! 
A weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break

This is a meme where you let us all know what your favorite hero says to the heroine! 

This weeks quote is...

"Damn, woman, one minute I look at you and you make me breathless, then in the next you smile and and you breathe new life into me." -David to Teresa

From Blind Seduction by T.Hammond
Description:
Can a blind woman who shares a very special bond with her dog, gain her independence and choose between the love of TWO sailors? 

In Blind Seduction an accident leaves Teresa March scarred and completely blind. Encouraged by the support of her friends, Teresa sets about adapting to life in the dark, reclaiming her independence.

Best friends make the toughest adversaries. Sebastian Declan and David Preston retire after twenty years of service to their country. Teresa’s scars discourage neither man in their newest mission: winning her heart. Bastian’s battle is uphill, overcoming Teresa’s negative teenage impression. David is a virtual stranger who fell in love with Teresa through Bas’ pictures and childhood stories. These sexy sailors will stop at nothing, including deploying military tactics, to secure Teresa for themselves.

Smart, opinionated, and handsome commonly describe German Shepherds. Teresa’s service dog, Red, is all this, and then some. Red and Teresa are surprised to discover they share a bond which allows Red to speak into Teresa’s mind. Red’s adept tracking skills, and ability to deduce information, open new opportunities for the pair. More importantly, his quirky humor brightens Teresa’s dark world.

Welcome to Team Red!
You will laugh out loud (the author apologizes in advance for the strange looks you will get when you start to giggle uncontrollably), in this Humorous, Spicy, Paranormal Romance.

WARNING: This book is INTENDED FOR MATURE ADULTS OVER 18. Contains swearing, which is unfortunate, as the dog repeats everything. When you have two hot, single-minded, sailors pursuing the same woman, graphic language and sexual situations are inevitable.

So I stumbled upon this series one day on Amazon, and I ended up just one-clicking them all! I loved it! It was really really good. I won't give things away but I will say that the hero I'm quoting here who was my favorite at the time was not my favorite by book four. So that's all I will say about it. But I highly recommend this series it is very different from normal romance books, and it's got an awesome dog as well! 


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Ooh what a cool quote. I like the breathe new life into me part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really liked that too! It sorta stuck with me, even though I eventually stopped liking that character, I still loved what was said!

      Delete
  2. Gotta love the a book with a foul mouthed dog in it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Even though at first I was a little bit weary of it! I ended up loving it. :)

      Delete
  3. Love that quote, Whitney. I'll have to go check out this series. I'm now curious as to how he loses your favor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't think I could end up hating a main character, but it happened. You really do need to read it! I really love this series. :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%