Sunday, October 12, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Blog Stuff:
Happy Sunday everyone! 

This week has gone pretty well! I felt like I'm getting a little bit caught up on my read, which is always good. :) 

There is a new group on Goodreads, right now it is called Read-A-Thon, but eventually that will change. Basically it is a group where you can come and have a read-a-thon once a month to help you get caught up on your TBR or any other lists you have to get through. I really looking forward to it, and if you enjoy read-a-thons then you should check out the group!! 

Along other lines Elite (Citizen Saga #1) by Nicola Claire is coming out in a little less than a weeks time! I'm super excited about this. And if you haven't already added it to your TBR I highly suggest you do. It is kind of a dystopia/sci-fi but it is freaking awesome! And I'm not one to normally get into those kind of books, but this is a must read! 

Well we hope to head to the zoo today so hopefully the weather won't be too cold. It was really exciting it finally started cooling off some and actually feeling like Fall instead of Summer still. :) 

Have a great week everyone, happy reading! 

~Last Week~
Memes:
Blog Tours+Giveaways:
New Books+Reviews:

ARC:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Have you heard of Random Reads? Its like Read-A-Thon or so I thought.

    Here's mine:
    My Week in a Wrapped #3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that before! Where is it at? I really like this group so far it's pretty interesting! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried a readathon. It does sound fun. It looks like you will be busy. Happy reading.
    sherry @ Sherry's Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get to try one some day! :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%