Sunday, October 19, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.


Blog Stuff:
This week went by pretty quickly. I was able to get a Buddy Read done! :) Pre-order the new Kristen Ashley book. 
And get a few ARC's done and more on the way to being finished. I've also decided to read Manga. And for those of you who do not know what it is, it is basically Japanese comics, but in a book form. I plan to read some of those and post reviews soon! 

That's all from me this week. Have a great week everyone! 

-Last Week-
Memes:

Blog Tours+Giveaways:
New Books+Reviews:

ARC:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 10 comments

10 comments :

  1. Hired Gun looks yummy Whitney. I love weeks were you get things accomplished..it feels wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does feel awesome! :) Also I can't wait to read more in the Hired Gun series, it is very interesting.

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a comic fan but I've never read manga. a lot of people seem to really like it though. Will be fun to see your reviews and see what all the buzz is about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manga does seem to be really big! I'm looking forward to it. :) Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Great books this week! I'll have to go check out your reviews for the Kristen Ashley book. Looks interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have a good week as well, and the KA book was good. I love all of her books!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%