Monday, October 20, 2014

Thank you,  for the nomination! 
I’ll answer the questions and provide some of my own for all the bloggers I’ll nominate to answer and here are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.


Answer time:
1) Last book you read and loved/hated?
A:  Curran Collection by Gordan Andrews! 
I really liked this one! It's basically a few short stories all in Curran's pov from the Kate Daniels series! If you love that series, then I recommend this book! 

2) Your favorite character from a book?
A: This is hard! I will say Lena from the Citizen Saga by Nicola Claire! If you haven't read this then you so need to! It's an awesome series. 


3) Where in your books would you like to live and why?
A: Colorado, or New Zealand! 
A few of my favorite series by Kristen Ashley all take place in Colorado! And I want to live there so badly, it would be beautiful! :) And then another of my favorite series by Nicola Claire is located in New Zealand, and I want to go there as well! It sounds like a wonderfully beautiful place as well! :) 

4) Favorite book cover?
A: This is another hard question! I narrowed it down to a few then just picked one! This is one from Blood Solstice by Samantha Young has always stuck out to me for some reason. I feel like it's hauntingly beautiful! That's the only way I can describe it, and it has always been one of my favorite covers! 

5) Unforgettable book moment?
A: From the book Beautiful Disaster/Walking Disaster, when Travis stands up on the table at lunch to sing, "I can't get no satisfaction!" I just loved that moment, and it was hilarious! It stuck with me so much that every time I hear that song I think of this part in the book!

6) Last book recommendation you gave?
A: I recommend a lot! So, the last one was probably Cardinal by Nicola Claire! the cover is above. :) 


7) Do you ever go back and read a book you didn’t finish in the first place?
A: Sometimes. Most of the time it's a book that I've heard lots and lots of great reviews, but I couldn't get into it, or wasn't in the mood so I put it to the side. However, the last time I did this I still couldn't get into it the second or third or fourth time I tried reading it, so I just gave up on it. 

8) Author you want to get drunk with?
A: I actually made a list of author's I would like to get drunk with! And number one on the list is the ultimate ROCK CHICK! 
1) Kristen Ashley! She would be freaking amazing to get drunk with. (But I would probably go all fan girl on her if I were to be drunk.. So that could be bad.)

2) Kendal Waller! This chick is the shiz, and would be amazing to have dinner and drinks with. 

3) Nicola Claire! She's another author I would want to have dinner and drinks with. Or just chill some where with a bottle of wine and books. :) 

9) Favorite quote you want to get tattooed or if you’re not into that, T-shirt or something?
A: Smile it makes the sadness disappear. 

10)Book that made you cry the hardest?
A:  It All Started with an Apple by Ashley Fischer



My Questions:
1) What inspired you to start reading?

2) Does reading help you cope with stressful things in life?

3) Who is your favorite heroine and why?

4) Do you prefer paranormal or fantasy?

5) What book made you the happiest when you finished it?

6) What's your favorite social media site?

7) What's your favorite time of day to blog?

8) What is your favorite Genre?

9) Who are your top five favorite authors?

10) If you could go on vacation with any of your favorite author's who would you choose and where would you go?


I Nominate these blogs:
1) Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
2) Brandee @Bookworm Brandee
3) Book Fairies @Bookaholic Fairies
4) Suz, Ann, Francesca, and Angela @ Under the Covers Book Blog
5) Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads
7) Shayna Renee @ Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads
10) Chicas @ The Chiq Blog

I hope you all join in on the award and nomination fun! :) 
by Whitney Martin 9:34 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. It took me a long time, sorry, but I finally answered you : http://redhiddenalcove.blogspot.fr/2014/10/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    Thanks for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%