Monday, October 27, 2014

Title: First Days
Series: The Ghost Bird #2
Author: C.L. Stone
Rating: 

Sang Sorenson used to be the invisible girl in class. As a new student to Ashley Waters High School, Sang hopes that her new friends will be the change she’s been craving and will make fitting in a breeze.

But Academy students aren’t there to take it easy. The high school is overcrowded and rife with violence. When fights begin, Sang will uncover the true reason the boys traded in their private school life for a public one. 

This year, Sang will no longer be invisible. This year, Sang is a target.

The principal and vice principal are hot to take Sang down, and her own mother is determined to entrap Sang forever in her belief that the safest place to be is in the shadows. Despite this, Nathan, Luke, Kota, North, Silas, Victor, and Gabriel will discover Sang’s unyielding loyalty.

And they will sorely need it.

The Academy, supremely influential.

If you enjoyed Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard or the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter, you may enjoy this series.


First Days begins a when Sang must start her new school. There a few more issues with her mother, but not too bad. Then things start to get a little bit crazy at school. And Sang starts to learn more secrets about her new friends, and teachers. But will it be enough to keep her with them?

This book was awesome! I loved it. I love how sang acts. She's so sweet and innocent. And then all of the boy-men are already alpha males, I loved it! The plot line kept me interested and had me at the edge of my seat during the whole book! It was fun, exciting and filled with drama. And it was super special because of the relationship between Sang and her boys! 

Now, I can not wait to find out what's going to happen next. This book is truly intriguing, and has you constantly wanting more. This was more then I expected when I started this series, and I'm glad I started it!
by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%