Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hey everyone! Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! 
This is a weekly meme hosted by ParajunkeeAlison Can Read
This is a great way to find new blogs, and get more followers. 

And this week I'm one of the Featured BLOGS! YAY!
The other Featured blog is Little Book Pixie


This weeks Question is:
Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back? - Suggested by Howling for Books

A: I actually can not think of a time when this has happened to me... I will probably think of one later, but I can not think of one now! 



My Feature Q&;A:
1) When did you start blogging?
I started blogging about a year and half ago. I had been reading constantly for the previous two years, and I found Goodreads and started writing reviews after a while. After that it all just kind of fell into place once I started my blog. 


2)What is your favorite part of book blogging?
Getting to share the books I love! It's so much fun getting to talk about books constantly! 


3)What type of books do you mainly blog about?
There isn't a main type. I tend to lean more towards the romance genre with lots of sub genres such as contemporary, young adult, new adult, ect. But I really don't discriminate against certain books, unless it's horror. I normally can't do horror! 


4)What is your favorite book(s)?
Wow, that is a hard question. I have a lot of favorite books! I will only name a few though. 
The Gamble by Kristen Ashley, Fallen Crest High by Tijan, Strong by Kendal Waller, Sweet Seduction Shadow by Nicola Claire,
and the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep! 


5)What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
Hmm, there have been a few good things that have happened because of it!  I've found a real true friend, Jme! 
I found amazing books that help me escape. 
And I've even found a job opportunity with a publishing company! :)
by Whitney Martin 9:00 PM 28 comments

28 comments :

  1. Congrats on being the featured blogger! That is very cool you found a job in publishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I thought it was pretty cool too! :) Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being featured. New bloglovin' follower. Have a great weekend.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Have a good weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on being a featured blogger! It's nice to hear that you've found a friend and job via blogging :) I hope you have a good weekend!

    New follower via Bloglovin.

    My FF

    Henna @ Howling for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, it is nice to find friends while blogging! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being a feature! Old follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the feature! New follower via Bloglovin'
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought of so many! But it did take me a few minutes... Congrats on being featured! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I couldn't think of any! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on being featured!:) I love your answers!

    New Follower via BlogLovin- Hope you get the time to stop by and check out my FF- and enter my giveaways!

    Cheers,
    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2014/10/feature-and-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by! I will check out your blog. :)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on being featured. And that's so awesome that you work in publishing that's what I want to do someday :)

    New follower via Bloglovin.
    My FF

    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  9. Wow, that's great that you can't think of anyone to bring back to life. I have too many!

    Congrats on your feature! New follower. Happy FF!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I still can't think of any! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Congrats on being featured! A lot of people have Harry Potter characters but somehow that series escaped my mind lol.

    New follower on Bloglovin :)
    Here's my F&F

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it that far in the books! I just saw the movies. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  11. Congrats on being featured! You are blessed to not have your favourite character die yet! It's a terrible pain that you will never quite get over! And how amazing is it that you got a job with a publishing company! I'm still waiting for that moment ;) Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a good weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juli! I'm glad I couldn't really think of one, now that I've said that though I'm going to read a book and my favorite character dies.

      Have a good weekend as well!

      Delete
  12. Congrats on being featured!!! :). I had one to die in one of my favorite series. I hardly ever have any of my favorite characters to die.
    Congrats again.

    Here is my FF
    http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That really stinks that one died in your favorite series. I really hope it doesn't happen to me. Or if it already has that I keep not remembering it ;)

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  13. Congrats on being featured!, and that is so exciting that you found a job in a publishing company!, if only I could find one too!. Finding blogging friends is the best!, I have a few since I started blogging and I keep thinking - wow if I hadn't started blogging I wouldn't have met all these wonderful people!.

    New Follower through email
    MY F&F: http://nenaath.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very exciting! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%