Friday, October 3, 2014

Title: On The Run
Series: The Moriya Chronicles #1
Author: I-Lanaa Twine
Rating: 

Isn’t it amazing how in a mere split second, the very essence of who you are can change forever? That in just an instant your entire life can be ripped to shreds? 

One night, three years ago, my mother was torn from us. Gone, without a trace. And just like that, nothing was ever the same.

Thrust into a world of darkness and danger, my father and I were forced to flee a past that haunted us and the beasts that hunted us.

As the black walls of despair closed all around me, I felt eternally lost... 

Until I found him. And he helped me find myself. 

Derrick Harris was a beacon of the purest light, guiding me straight into the warmth of his heart.

But sometimes the past has a way of finding you. Lies have a way of catching up to you. And secrets never seem to stay secret for very long.

Now all that I hold dear is at stake, and I must fight to survive, or my entire world will crumble before my eyes. 

I am on the run…


ARC
On The Run begins with us getting to see what happened with Jade's mother. Then three years later Jade and her father are out looking for her. But Jade has been living this way for so long she longs for normal, and when a certain boy catches her eye and won't leave her alone it opens a can of worms for Jade and everyone else involved with her. Jade will have to decide what's really what's going on, and what she's actually running from. 

 This book was way way way different then what I was expecting. So if you read the blurb keep an open mind because it will be blown away with all of the events that happen in just this one book. There were so many different plot twists that I was constantly trying to figure out what was going on and what was going to happen next.

 I will warn you though this book is honestly kind of sad. I felt bad for having to go through so much tragedy. And then the way it ends just leaves us hanging! I was like what the heck happened? Now I can not wait to get the next book to figure out what more is going to happen. 

 The book was really good! The plot line had me hooked from the very beginning, and I just couldn't put the book down until I was completely done with it! And the characters were awesome. There were actually a lot of different main characters and every one of them I loved to a certain degree, and I hated too! I would get so mad at the mistakes they made, but then they would prove to be really awesome after that happened. Now just to wait for the next one!
by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%