Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Heath Dillinger, lead singer and renowned love ‘em and leave ‘em kind of guy, is wrapped in an impressive package of muscle, tattoos and three lethal dimples that drive the girls crazy. He is every girls dream and nightmare rolled into one. The last thing he expects is to meet the girl of his dreams. After all, who knew she even existed? But when Harlow Montmarte walks into his crosshairs, he knows he is done for. He’s prepared to give up his wild ways. Except, Harlow isn’t interested in anything more than friendship and refuses to be charmed out of her panties by the charismatic rock star. She’s just left a whole world of heartache behind her and isn’t in the mood for any more.
Heath Dillinger has met his match.

Crazy Beautiful begins when Harlow and Heath meet. Harlow has just gotten out of a relationship that ended badly, and she's not ready to start another one. Heath I in a bad and used to women falling all over him, but when he sets his sights.on Harlow he's bound and determined to make her his. But Harlow constantly insists on them.being just friends so after forming a beautiful friendship things between them start to grow. But sometimes people end up making mistakes that can cost them a lot. 

I really enjoyed this book. The author did a wonderful job bringing out all of the emotions an making us fall in love with the characters. I thought the plot was interesting for the most part. And I really liked the main characters and it ended with an HEA mostly. 

Spoiler alert..
The thing I didn't like wasn't really the cheating incident. That I could almost believe. It was the whole back and forth after wards that bothered me. I felt that if these two were so great of friends then they should have understood the other a little better then what they did. So that just frustrated me. I really wanted to smack both of them for being so stupid. 

So overall I like the book and I do recommend it. But I probably won't be reading the next after reading the prologue because it just isn't for me.

by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%