Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welcome everyone to Waiting On Wednesday! 


This is a meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, where everyone gets to share what book they are waiting on!

This weeks pick is...

Deacon by Kristen Ashley


Description:
Deacon has an ugly history, a history that broke him, leaving him a ghost of a man. Out of necessity, he left the normal world to descend into the criminal world and found he fit. So he stayed. Cold as ice and living off the grid, Deacon has no intention to connect, not with anyone.

Then he returns to some remote cabins in the Colorado Mountains and finds they have new owners. One of them is Cassidy Swallow, a young woman willing to work hard to live her quiet dream in a house by a river surrounded by aspen and pine.

Suddenly, Deacon finds he’s at war. Cassidy’s pull for him to connect is strong. He fights it, but he loses, always coming back for more. But when he does, he gives her nothing.

From the first time she sees him, Cassidy knows Deacon is dead inside. She knows he’s the kind of man who could destroy a woman. But one night when Deacon’s control slips, Cassidy takes a chance.

He might break her. He also might be her dream come true.


I love KA books, and I've already read the sample chapters of this one, even though I shouldn't have, and now I CAN NOT WAIT for it to come out towards the end of this month! Just a few more weeks and then I get to read Deacon. 
I feel like this one may be my favorite KA book, there is just something about it pulling me into the story  and I've only read a little bit of it so far. 



by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! Totally new to me but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this series. :) I hope you get to try it sometime.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%