Monday, September 8, 2014

Today begins the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon hosted by Wishful Endings! 
I'm super excited about this since it's the first time I've ever participated in a read-a-thon! 

Here are a few goals I've come up with:

1)Check out all the participating blogs!
2)Read at least 10 books!

Here are some of my TBR books I wish to get done! 


 1) Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

2) Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

3) Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally



4) See How She Runs by Michelle Graves

5) Angelbound by Christina Bauer

6) When Day Breaks by Maya Banks




 7) Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson

8) Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid

9) Flashpoint by M.C. Cerny 

10) No Limits by Lori Foster



That's it folks! 


by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 12 comments

12 comments :

  1. Great TBR list. I seriously need to start the Lux series. Enjoy the read-a-thon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the Lux series, so I hope you get to read it soon.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I really enjoyed Breathe, Annie, Breathe. Have a great day one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to that one so I hope it is good. :)

      Delete
  3. Haven't read any of the books on your TBR. They sound really good I'll add them to TBR. Hope you enjoy the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as well! :) And I hope you get to read lots and lots of books.

      Delete
  4. Great list here Whitney. I hope we all get to finish what's on our TBR pile. I look forward to reading your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a list! I've heard good things about Breathe, Annie, Breathe so hopefully that one lives up to expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so too! I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%