Thursday, September 11, 2014

Welcome to That's What He Said Thursday!
A weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break!
This is where you get to spread your favorite quotes the hero says to the heroine! 

This weeks quote is...

"Choosing to be with you, isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline..
It's easy, incredible easy." -Lucas to Jacqueline


From Easy by Tammara Webber

Description:
When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup two months into sophomore year. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she's single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, and failing a class for the first time in her life.

Leaving a party alone, Jacqueline is assaulted by her ex's frat brother. Rescued by a stranger who seems to be in the right place at the right time, she wants nothing more than to forget the attack and that night - but her savior, Lucas, sits on the back row of her econ class, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. Her friends nominate him to be the perfect rebound.

When her attacker turns stalker, Jacqueline has a choice: crumple in defeat or learn to fight back. Lucas remains protective, but he's hiding secrets of his own. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy.


Easy is a new adult contemporary novel. It deals with a lot of things that people may not normally want to read about such as rape. I won't give anything else away, but it was a pretty good read! And the quote I listed above just explains the whole book to me. For some reason when I read that I just felt that the whole story was explained, including the title and it really explains how much the hero wants to be with the heroine. Now I can see how to some it may not seem like that, but to me this quote just spoke so much to me. :) 


Your turn!

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 10 comments

10 comments :

  1. Aww Easy is such a great book! Gotta love Lucas :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Easy! Every time I get near this book I just have to pick it up and read a few chapters. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy has been on my TBR list for months, I really need to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you get a chance to read it soon! It is very enjoyable :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a tough book, but the quote is so sweet! Aww!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the quote, and book was good but can be considered kind of tough to take.

      Delete
  5. I love Easy! Have you read Breakable yet? Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Breakable yet! Your welcome. :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%