Thursday, September 25, 2014

Welcome everyone to That's What He Said Thursday! 
A weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break

This is a meme where you let us all know what your favorite hero says to the heroine! 

This weeks quote is...

"Meant for me, Cassie," he murmured. "I know 'cause eight years from the day God put me on earth, he put you here for me."

Deacon by Kristen Ashley

Blurb:
Deacon has an ugly history, a history that broke him, leaving him a ghost of a man. Out of necessity, he left the normal world to descend into the criminal world and found he fit. So he stayed. Cold as ice and living off the grid, Deacon has no intention to connect, not with anyone.

Then he returns to some remote cabins in the Colorado Mountains and finds they have new owners. One of them is Cassidy Swallow, a young woman willing to work hard to live her quiet dream in a house by a river surrounded by aspen and pine.

Suddenly, Deacon finds he’s at war. Cassidy’s pull for him to connect is strong. He fights it, but he loses, always coming back for more. But when he does, he gives her nothing.

From the first time she sees him, Cassidy knows Deacon is dead inside. She knows he’s the kind of man who could destroy a woman. But one night when Deacon’s control slips, Cassidy takes a chance.

He might break her. He also might be her dream come true.



Deacon just came out this week, and I was so excited to read it!
I really enjoyed the book, but the think I loved most about it was Deacon. 
Seriously, he was just that freaking awesome! So I had to share a little something from him! 


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Ooh that's quite the quote :) Great pick this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing so much about this book and I'm definitely intrigued!! Great quote and thanks for stopping by my post the other day :)

    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I hope you get a chance to read this one. :)

      Delete
  3. THis sounds pretty good! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%