Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome everyone to That's What He Said Thursday! 
A weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break

This is a meme where you let us all know what your favorite hero says to the heroine! 

This weeks quote is...


"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it was something about you at all. It was just you." -Travis to Abby!


From...
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Description:
INTENSE. DANGEROUS. ADDICTIVE.
Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University’s Walking One-Night Stand.


Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby wants—and needs—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.




I love this book! It is one of my favorite books. However, I love Walking Disaster a whole lot more. And after reading this one a few times I ended up being very frustrated with the heroine, but at the end of Walking Disaster I loved her. Which by the way that book has one of the best epilogues I've ever read! I loved it.  I just can't say enough how awesome this book is. It's got lots of drama, and romance, but it has a major alpha male hero who loves very deeply with all his heart! *Swoon* :)


What about you?


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Travis is pretty awesome :) Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think Travis is awesome as well!!!

      Delete
  2. Ah I love Travis! I named my Doberman, Maddox, after him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's frakin awesome!!! I may do that now too. If I ever get a dog!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%