Saturday, September 13, 2014

Welcome to the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 
Book Cover Opposites Challenge! 
This is a read-a-thon hosted by Wishful Endings


In this challenge all you have to do is..
Find two books whose covers or titles are opposites.

Here is mine:
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

The book cover on the left has a girl laying down!
The book cover on the right has a girl standing up! :)


This was pretty basic I didn't get too creative I guess. 

What is your opposite book cover?

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 8 comments

8 comments :

  1. I have heard good things about Breathe Annie Breathe!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I! I look forward to reading it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I thought it was creative! I never woulda thought of the standing up and laying down thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL :) I just saw those two books on my TBR and though hmm they are opposites. haha.

      Delete
  3. It still works and it's something I hadn't thought of. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%