Friday, September 12, 2014

Welcome to my update for Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon!

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon is hosted by Wishful Endings! The read-a-thon runs from September 8th to the 20th and you can sign up at the link above until the 17th. 

My Update:

So far I've been to a couple of different participants posts! So I still have a lot to go, but I'm chugging a long. :)

Books Completed So Far:

1) The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham

2) Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

 3) Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid 

These are the three that I've completed out of my goal of ten! So I'm slowly but surly making it there! 


And I'm currently trying to decide on my next read! I hope to pick it soon so I can get started. :) Have fun everyone! 


by Whitney Martin 9:55 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Three down! Woohoo!! I hope you get a lot of reading done this weeekend!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%