Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

So check it out.



Personal & Blog Stuff:
This week went by pretty quickly! I'm currently trying to change a few things on my blog when it comes to the way I do reviews and when I do them. I'm trying to have a review for each day, but it's slowly coming along. 

I've also come across a major problem... How do you manage to blog lots of things, and stay up to date with the blogger world, AND get all of your reading done? Because it is just not happening for me!

On to other news there was a parade this weekend, and we got take my son to it. That was a lot of fun, he enjoyed it a whole lot! The parade was for the Fair and Rodeo that's in town, so I hope we get a chance to go there as well. 

All right that's it for me, be sure to check out all the new releases. 


-Last Week-
Memes:


Blog Tours, Cover Reveals and Giveaways:


New Books+Reviews:



ARC:
Adrian Lessons by L.A. Rose (Review to come!)
Life in a Rut, Love Not Included by J.D. Hollyfield


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%