Sunday, September 21, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

So check it out.


Personal & Blog Stuff:
This week was pretty eventful! We finally got the windshield on our car fixed so that was super exciting! 

Then we took the little one to the park and he loved the to slide and swing. :) 

The blog was pretty busy as well. I joined the Tackle TBR Read-a-thon challenge and although I didn't get to complete it was still a lot of fun! :) I enjoy challenges like this and look forward to more. I did get a lot of reading done as well. So everything is looking pretty good! 

-Last Week-
Memes:
Blog Tours+Giveaways:
Next Week's Reviews:
Grit by Margaret McHeyzer(Review to come)
The Mermaid & The Crocodileby Edee M. Fallon(Review to come)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas(Review to come) 



by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. I really need to get to the Throne of glass before the end of the year, it drives me nuts seeing everybody reading it but me lol ! Well, enjoy your book haul and have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you should get it soon! It's a great series!!

      Delete
  2. Definitely great to get a windshield fixed though probably not a huge amount of fun. The TBR read-a-thon sounded really fun and even if you didn't hit your goal progress is still good. Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wasn't all that fun when it came to the windshield! But the read-a-thon was a whole lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%