Sunday, September 14, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

So check it out.

Personal And Blog Stuff:
Happy Sunday Everyone! 

This week just sort of flew by! It has been very busy on the blog though. Lots of ARC reviews going on, along with lots of blog tours as well! 

Then the Tackle TBR Read-a-thon that is going on to hosted by Wishful Endings! I really enjoy this read-a-thon so far, and I'm getting close to reaching my goal of ten books. :) 

Not too much else going on at the moment. Be sure to check out my meme Movie Monday! 

Have a great week everyone!

-Last Week-

Memes:
Blog Tours & More:
Book Spotlight: Serpent on a Cross by Wendy Garfinkle
Spotlight & Giveaway: Facing the Music by Andrea Laurence
New Books+Reviews:
Dragon Bound (Elder Races #1) by Thea Harrison
Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid (Review to come)
Follow by J.A. Huss (Review to come)



by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 8 comments

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a great week as well. :)

      Delete
  2. These look great and fabulous. Enjoy your new books and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find the time to do all this, I'm envious ! Enjoy your book haul and have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sometimes it's hard, but then other times I don't have anything else to do and I get to read or blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Great books this week! Great job on your TBR challenge! I desperately need to make some progress on mine but have given up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww I'm sorry you had to give up! I kinda wanted to as well because I just keep adding more and more books to my TBR :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%