Monday, September 1, 2014



Title: On the Record
Series: Record #2
Author: K.A. Linde
Rating: 

For political reporter Liz Dougherty, election day—a day of looking toward the future and saying goodbye to the past—seems like a fitting time to start a new relationship. But feelings for her former flame still linger... 

 The sexy second book in bestselling author K.A. Linde’s Record series decides whether it’s better to pick up the pieces and move on...or to pick up right where you left off.

  

On The Record begins a few months after Off the Record ended. Liz left Brady so he wouldn't have to pick between her and his career. The only issue is she's miserable without him. She thinks he's happy, and she didn't really want to give Hayden a chance, but he keeps making plays for her. Liz doesn't think she's ready until she talks herself into it, and sees Brady with another girl who is apparently his girlfriend. That's when she decides to go ahead and try to move on since Brady seems to be moving on. However, Liz can't seem to get Brady off of her mind. And she's not sure she ever will. 

 This book was intense, but in a good way! It had me wanting to strangle the characters at times, and then just cry. I've also found a new character that I seriously hate! Hayden better be glad he's a fictional character in a book, other wise I would have to smack him around a whole lot. The things he did to Liz in the end were not very good in my opinion, and I can't believe what happened. I won't say more because I don't want to spoil it. On another note, I really liked Liz's best friend and roommate a whole lot now. She was super awesome especially when it came to Hayden!

 I really liked this one, it was really good. The plot was more intense then the first one, and there was a ton of drama. But it wasn't as good as the first book, mainly because there wasn't enough Brady in it for my liking. However, I look forward to the next book! I think it's going to be awesome, and I'm super excited about it.
by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%