Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Title: Follow
Series: Social Media #1
Author: J.A. Huss
Rating: 

#Women. 

 I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been. 

 Until I saw that filthy tweet. 

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff 

 "FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong. 

Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen... now. 

 THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 150 PAGES LONG THIS IS PART ONE OF SIX BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS


Follow begins when Grace and her best friend go on a vacation together. Grace is addicted to twitter. She tweets all the time, and most of the time the things she tweets are #dirtysexythoughts. And about @Vaughn Asher the famous actor. Well Grace gets a surprise when she ends up running into the Vaughn Asher at this hotel she's staying at, and he asks her out on a date... But her #fantasyworld all goes down the drain during that date. He's not who she thought he was, but yet she can't get him out of her thoughts. 

This book was okay. I was actually somewhat disapointed with it though. I had been looking forward to reading it for a while now, and it was nothing at all like I thought it would be. I did like it though. The over all plot line is very interesting and kept me wanting to read more. I love the whole #dirtytwittertalking, but I felt the characters were lacking a whole lot. 
I hated the first date as well, they really did nothing but fight. So that just through the whole thing off for me. 

I'm not sure if I will read the next one, but this one was a nice interesting read to pass the time with. 
by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. That's what I was afraid about this series : a lot of buzz about the blurb and cover, but not much to back up behind all this. Well, I've got books 2 and 3 at a cheap price, so I guess I'll read them anyway. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I was super disappointed when I read it. It just wasn't all that great to me.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%