Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome to Movie Monday! This is a meme created here at Shooting Stars Reviews where each week we can discuss things about movies and T.V Shows! 

This weeks topic is.. 

Who is your favorite Actress, and favorite movie/T.V. Show she played in?

My A: 
So I actually have a lot of favorite actresses but right now my favorite is probably Kristin Bell. 

And my favorite show with her in it is...



So what about you? Just add your link at the bottom! 


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Hey, I'm just watching Veronica Mars - season 1, but I'm progressing :) Yesterday, there was a guest role with Alyson Hannigan !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I love that series!! I think I may need to re watch it again.
      You should join Movie Monday! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with you 150% Whitney! I love Kristen Bell and Veronica Mars is one of my favorite television shows. I still haven't been able to see the movie, yet, though. I'm team Logan! My current obsession is with Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander on Rizzoli and Isles. I love those girls! They are a hoot. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that show before! But I love VM!! It's freaking awesome, and so is the movie and the book lol :)
      I'm so team Logan as well. He's freaking awesome!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%