Monday, September 15, 2014

Welcome everyone to Movie Monday!
This is a meme hosted here at Shooting Stars Reviews! 
To enter just click the linky below and make a post answering the question and share your love of movies and t.v shows!

This weeks questions is...
Who is your Favorite ACTOR?

My A:
Tom Cruise

Favorite movie with him is...
Top Gun
Description:
from IMDB:
Maverick is a hot pilot. When he encounters a pair of MiGs over the Persian Gulf, his wingman is clearly outflown and freaks. On almost no fuel, Maverick is able to talk him back down to the Carrier. When his wingman turns in his wings, Maverick is moved up in the standings and sent to the Top Gun Naval Flying School. There he fights the attitudes of the other pilots and an old story of his father's death in combat that killed others due to his father's error. Maverick struggles to be the best pilot, stepping on the toes of his other students and in a different way to Charlie, a civilian instructor to whom he is strongly attracted.


That's it folks!
Now don't forget to link up and tell me YOUR favorite ACTOR!



by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Forgive me because I'm totally hopeless at inserting links and all that jazz. I have tons of favorites for actors, so I'll just give you my current go to. Right now, I have to say that I'm all over Samuel L. Jackson. His movies are pretty great. One of my favorites for him is The Long Kiss Goodnight. I just watched him in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and loved it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! He's pretty awesome too!! :) And I can't wait to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier! I'm really looking forward to it.

      Thanks for participating. :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%