Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is:
 Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read 

My top Ten Four books I'm not sure I want to read. 


1) Alienated by Melissa Landers- This one is about a girl who is basically going to have an Alien living with her. And about their world, and all that kind of stuff. I'm just sort of iffy about it. I don't know why exactly, but there is something that is making me hesitate on it. 

2) Reasonable Doubt Volume 2- I liked the first book, but I didn't think it was really all that great. What made me want to read more was the way it ended, but then that also turned me off of the second one because I'm all kinds of confused and frustrated with the first ones ending. So now I have no idea if I want to continue or not. 


3) Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover- I've heard so many great things about this book, but I'm just kind of undecided on it so far. The blurb sounds okay for the most part, but I've read several books with the blur seems so similar to this story, and it just gets old and annoying after a while. 

4) Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway- This is another one I've heard many great things about. But the blurb honestly kind of turns me off yet has me excited at the same time. I'm not sure about this one either. 

That's all I can think of. Not even close to ten really but oh well! :) 

What about you?

by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I read Alienated when it first came out and I loved it! It was actually the first book I ever gave away on my blog. It seems weird but it sucked me right in. I'm really excited to read Ugly Love, I read Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover and it's one of my faves of 2014. I can't wait to read all the other books this author has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need to read those soon then. I've read some of Colleen Hoover books, and love them. But I'm unsure about this one.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%