Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday! A weekly meme hosted by 

This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Eight Books I Want To Read, But Don't Own... Yet!!


1) Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout!
This is the last (I think) book in the Lux series! I really love this series, it's one of my favorite alien book series I've ever read! 
And to be honest I keep passing it over for other books so I haven't been able to get it yet. But once I do get it I plan on doing a reread of all of the books so I know exactly whats going on! 


2) When Day Breaks by Maya Banks
I really love this series, but this is another one I keep putting off. I'm not really sure why other than I'm a little nervous about this one, it's not really the one I'm looking forward to yet. 


3) No Limits by Lori Foster
This is a new series by Lori Foster that I'm super excited about! It just came out, and I can not wait to read. I will be getting it soon, but just haven't had the chance to yet! It is on my to do list though. :)



4) How to Kill Your Boss by Krissy Daniels
This is one that came out not too long ago, and I'm super excited to read it! I just haven't had a chance to get it yet. That is on my list for next month. :)
I think it's going to be really funny as well as steamy so I'm looking forward to it. 



5) Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson
This book captivated me by the teaser I saw on Facebook one day. It basically said something like (I don't remember it exactly so this isn't completely accurate), "He's thinks I'm twenty-one...... I'm seventeen." Yep, that had me hooked, and the hero is a rockstar. Now normally I'm super picky on my rockstar books because I hate cheating and that tends to happen a lot with those types of books, but I just couldn't pass this one up. So I plan on getting it soon. 


6) Alpha Billionaire by Helen Cooper
I don't know too much about this one, but I've been wanting to read it, but just haven't got around to getting it yet. I plan to soon though! 


7) Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
I've heard many great things about this one, and  I added to my to buy list, but I probably won't get to this one till October. I'm also kind of iffy about it as well, since I've never read one by this author and I'm not sure about the story yet. 



That's really all I can come up with! 



by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Opposition is great, go for it ! It's an excellent ending to an excellent series :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%