Thursday, August 7, 2014

Welcome to That's What He Said Thursday!
Hosted by Chapter Break

This is a weekly meme where you post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books!
It can be anything at all that he says!

Mine is:

“I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire.” 
-Curran to Kate 

Magic Bleeds by Kate Daniels!
This is actually the fourth book in the series, and Curran and Kate may or may not be becoming an item. But they have a whole slew of issues. For one Curran is the Beast Lord, and Kate is seen as a human... But there's a lot about Kate that people don't know. 
This series is really good, and I recently read the latest book that came out and I loved. I love this series a whole lot. Kate is really awesome, and Curran is the perfect match for her! I highly recommend it. 


What about you?


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 13 comments

13 comments :

  1. Ooh what a fun quote. So Kate sounds fun and feisty :) Thanks for participating in our meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And she is fun and feisty I love Kate!

      Delete
    2. I need to read this series. Seriously.

      Delete
  2. Love it! I haven't read this series yet, but I own the first three or four, so I'm planning on it someday (soon)!
    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really do it as soon as you can! I'm addicted to this series, it's freaking awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. LOL Oh how I love Kate & Curran!! Great choice of a quote, Whitney!! This series - and anything from Ilona Andrews, IMO - ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does lol! I totally agree. And Kate and Curran are hilarious together!

      Delete
  4. I think this look like an interesting series. I do not usually read stuff like this, but going to add the first book in the series to my TBR shelf. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I do hope that you try it, it is a really good series. :)

      Delete
  5. That is probably the most awesome quote ever :)
    You chose wisely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it, and thought it was really fun. And when I read the quote in the book I laughed so hard. :) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Love it :) Funny and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%