Sunday, August 3, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Personal/Blog:
Happy Sunday!

This week went by so quickly. And we got some great news. Last week I mentioned that my father-in-law has cancer. Well they didn't have to go in and do surgery or anything again. They got it all already! So he no longer has it and he doesn't have to have treatment or anything. They got to it in the very early stages, so we are all very happy about that. 

Now on to blog news. There isn't too much news going on other than I'm going to be participating in a few challenges from Parajunkee.com this month. I can't believe it is already August. This year is going by so quickly! 

So I'm super excited about doing those challenges because I've never done them before, and it looks like a whole lot of fun. On to other news there are a whole lot of great new books coming out. Kristen Ashley's new book is coming out next month and I'm super excited about that! 

And well that's really about it for now anyways. Oh, yes I am trying out some new memes such has That's What He Said, Thursday. Check that out for sure it seems like a whole lot of fun! 

Until next time everyone have a great week!

-Last Week-




New Books+Reviews:


by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 8 comments

8 comments :

  1. Great books this week! I'm curious about That's What He Said Thursday! I'll have to come to back and check. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should check it out, it seems like a whole lot of fun. I plan on continuing the posts.

      Delete
  2. That's great news about your father-in-law. Great haul this week for you!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was such a relief! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. That's great news, the C word is scary and to get good news like that- awesome. Hope your reads are all good this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very scary! It was such a relief to get that news. Have a good week as well!

      Delete
  4. That's great news! I'll have to take a look at those challenges too, I need some direction to my reading ;)

    My Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! And these challenges seem so much fun. You should for sure join. :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%