Sunday, August 31, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

So check it out.


Personal & Blog: 
Happy Sunday everyone! This week I didn't have too much going on really. Just trying to get back in the swing of reading more. I'm really behind when it comes to that, so I'm trying to get caught up. Along with that I'm also making a few minor changes to the blog, and the way I do reviews. I haven't got it all worked out yet, but I'm slowly working on it. 

On to other news my hubby and I have been in a movie phase this past week, and we've watched several movies like The Amazing Spider-Man two! Which was awesome, and The Fault in Our Stars! Oh wow, I was blown away by that movie. And since I saw the movie, I'm not too sure I'm going to be able to read the book. So I'm going to set that a side for a while, maybe like a year or so lol :) 

Well that's really about it! I hope you all have a great week!

-Last Week-

Memes:



Back To School Book Blogger Challenge:

Giveaways, blog tours & More:


New Books+Reviews:


ARC:
by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Thanks, have a great week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but raves about The Fault in Our Stars. One of these days I'm going to have to break down and either read it or watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%