Sunday, August 17, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Personal & Blog:
Happy Sunday! 

This post is a day late because I was out of town over the weekend! My husband and I went to San Antonio, Texas for the weekend. I will post a post about our weekend adventure in a few days! I will say it was a whole lot of fun. 

On to blog stuff for the week! Last week was a lot of fun! Parajunkee hosted Snark Week Challenge in honor of Shark Week! I haven't watched shark week even though I want to but the challenge was a whole lot of fun. 

Then we had lots and lots of new releases, and lots of blog tours going on! 

That's really about it for me this week! Check back at the next Sunday Post to see what was going on this week. 

Have a great week everyone! 


-Last Week-

Memes:

Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, & Giveaways:





New Books+Reviews:
by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%